We offer you a way to restore or improve the firmware in ECU (ECM) of your BRP vehicle without opening the housing of the module ECU.
We present to you our software DIUS Flasher 4
DIUS Flasher is primarily intended for advanced users and repair workshops.
DIUS Flasher allows you to restore or replace the standard (default) firmware by another one standard or Tuning-firmware (with improved fuel maps) in ECUs of 4-TEC and E-TEC models of BRP vehicles (SeaDoo, Can Am, SkiDoo).
DIUS Flasher does not offer the ability to change data of firmware (fuel maps, fuel pressure, RPM range, etc.).
The program works in Windows XP SP3 and in Windows 7 For proper operation of DIUS 4 on computers with Windows 10 Home, you must additionally install (or enable them in Windows features: instruction) with the original adapter IXXAT and with the MPI-2, MPI-3 Interface.
Thanks to the DIUS Flasher 4 you can restore or replace the firmware in the models of ECU such as:
- Siemens VDO MSE 3.7 R/xx (date of manufacture 2004-2017)
- BOSCH Motronic ME17.8.5..
Manufacture Date of ECU Siemens VDO MSE 3.7 is listed on the label, as shown below.
The program DIUS Flasher 4.0 is available in several versions:
- Repair SeaDoo - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for PWC and Sport Boats SeaDoo.
- Repair SkiDoo - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for SkiDoo.
- Repair ATV - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for ATV.
- Repair Spyder - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for Spyder.
- Repair SSV - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for SSV.
- Repair Can Am - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for all ATV, SSV, Roadster Spyder.
- Repair - unlimited using of all* standard firmware for all 4-TEC/E-TEC BRP vehicles.
- TUNER can restore or replace standard (default) firmware by another default or tuning in 4-TEC/E-TEC models of BRP vehicles since 2004
In this version of the program, counters of all standard firmware (unlimited number) and firmware tuning (one-time).
You can use firmware tuning to program the ECU (ECM) only once.
Bonus + Any 10 tuning firmware of your choice. A complete list of all standard and tune firmware that are currently available in the program database can be seen in the DIUS Flasher 4.0 program
- One Firmware - buyer can purchase one standard firmware or tuning firmware (one firmware can be used to flash only one ECU).
- One STANDART Firmware
- One TUNING Firmware
Why do I need it?
What is this program for?
Let's consider a few examples.
Example 1 "Failed Update"
From time to time BRP produces software updates to their vehicles.
These updates may be installed in the ECM by using the program BUDS. During the update process erases old and installs the new firmware.
But not always the process of updating ECU may complete successfully. For various reasons during the update an error can occur: ECU stops responding, and its further use will be impossible.
In such cases, the program DIUS Flasher 4.0 may help you** to restore the old firmware (if inside ECU nothing is burned out) and then you'll be able to try update ECU again.
Example 2 "Burned ECU"
Let's assume that the ECU (ECM) of your 4-TEC/E-TEC vehicle "burned".
The vehicle is not working at all or not comes some signal from the module ECU: pulse to the ignition coil, the signal to the fuel injector, the voltage to the fuel pump or any other signal, the lack of which affects the performance of the vehicle as a whole.
What you need to do?
ECU needs to be replaced.
This is good if you can buy a used ECU from the same model as your. If you do not have this possibility you will have to buy a new module.
But new module ECU - it's very expensive! Some models cost more than $ 1,000.
DIUS Flasher 4.0 will help you to save your money!**
So, you can buy any relatively inexpensive used ECU (in working condition) corresponding*** for your vehicle type (PWC, ATV, etc.) and firmware for your model.
Just follow these few simple steps:
- Install ECU into your vehicle.
- Using MPI-2 or MPI-3 Interface and Diagnostics cable connect the vehicle to the computer.
- Run DIUS Flasher 4
- Select needed firmware and confirm your selection.
After 2 minutes, the selected firmware will be transferred to the ECU.
- In the program BUDS make reset of the throttle position and reset errors.
- Using DESS Post Interface add keys DESS.
Is ready, enjoy!
Example 3 "GTI 130 HP + new firmware = GTI 155 HP"
Try to compare the Engine Technical Specifications of two models:
- GTI™ SE 130 and GTI™ SE 155 2008
- GTI™ SE 130 and GTI™ SE 155 2009
- GTI™ SE 130 and GTI™ SE 155 2010
All engine parameters are identical!
In all of these models are used the same injectors 42lb p/n 420874430.
The question arises: Where then is taken the difference in engine power?
The answer is very simple: In fuel maps which are programed in the firmware!
In the ECU Siemens of models 130 HP such as listed below is used a firmware 420665357.
|GTI 130 Rental, 1503 DT||
GTI 130 and Rental, 1503 DT
GTS Pro 130 (1503 DT)
GTI Rental 130
|GTI 130, 1503 DT||
GTI SE 130, 1503 DT
GTI SE 130
|GTI SE 130, 1503 DT|
In the ECU Siemens of models 155 HP such as listed below is used a firmware 420665783.
GTI SE 155
GTI SE 155, 1503 NA
GTI SE 155, 1503 NA
Wake 155,1503 NA
Wake 155,1503 NA
If in the ECU Siemens of these models 130 HP will be programed firmware 420665783which is used in models 155 HP , then you would have received an additional 25 HP without alteration of the engine!
The same thing with the models of series 130 HP in which are used ECU BOSCH Motronic ME17.8.5.
The article is in development. Come back to us after a while.
** -The ability to use DIUS Flasher assumes that you have an adapter IXXAT or MPI-2 Interface with diagnostic cable. Necessary equipment can be purchased with one of the multiple versions of DIUS Flasher 4 or separately.
*** - the ECU Siemens VDO from PWC (determined by the hardware number) is the most complete (the presence of all the electronic components in the scheme) and is universal. This ECU can also be used on other types of vehicles: ATV, SSV, SkiDoo, Roadster. The rest can only be used in vehicles for which they are intended. If you doubt the choice of ECU, do not hesitate to consult with us.